Wednesday 5 October 2016

My very first blog

Hello

My name is Kristina.  I'm a portrait photographer, originally from Hungary but I now live in London for the past 8 years.
I have a beautiful website where you can see my work - www.krisjphotography.uk - however I decided to create a blog as I want to show and share what I do instantly and in more detail. I would like to show you my concept of creating valuable memories for people and families and to share some behind the scene shots. I don't know exactly how is this blog going to work, but it has been in my mind for a while so here goes....... I will never know, until try.
Probably my English is not the best, so sorry in advance but I hope my pictures will speak for themselves ;)

Krisjxx

krisjphotography.uk


2 comments:

  1. Hi Krisztina
    A new adventure with a blog. Where will it take you? I will be watching to find out about these adventures.
    Chris L & Sarah B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris&Sarah
      I decided to wright a blog to show my work with a bit of detail.. Telling a story of my photo-shoots, to make it more personal.. will see how it goes:) xxx

      Delete